PCI-PAL PLC (AIM: PCIP), the global cloud provider of secure payment solutions for business communications, is pleased to announce that all resolutions put to the Annual General Meeting held today were duly passed.
The votes cast in respect of each resolution are as follows:
1. To receive and adopt the Company's Accounts for the financial year ended 30 June 2021, together with the Directors' report and the Auditor's report on those Accounts
2. To re-elect James Christopher Barham as a Director of the Company
3. To re-elect Simon Baxter Wilson as a Director of the Company
4. To re-appoint BDO LLP as Auditor of the Company
5. To authorise the Directors to determine the Auditor's remuneration
6. To authorise the allotment of ordinary shares
7. To disapply pre-emption rights on allotment of ordinary shares
8. To authorise the Company to make market purchases of ordinary shares
* A vote withheld is not a vote in law and will count neither "For" nor "Against" a resolution.
Full details of the resolutions can be found at https://www.pcipal.com/en/corporate-governance/#meetings
For further information, please contact:
Via Walbrook PR
James Barham - Chief Executive Officer
William Good - Chief Financial Officer
finnCap (Nominated Adviser and Broker)
+44 (0) 20 7227 0500
Marc Milmo/Simon Hicks (Corporate Finance)
Richard Chambers (Corporate Broking)
+44 (0) 20 7933 8780
Tom Cooper/Nick Rome
+44 (0) 797 122 1972
About PCI Pal:
PCI Pal is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service ("SaaS") solutions that empower companies to take payments from their customers securely, adhere to strict industry governance, and remove their business from the significant risks posed by non-compliance and data loss. Our products secure payments and data in any business communications environment including voice, chat, social, email, and contact centre. We are integrated to, and resold by, some of the worlds' leading business communications vendors, as well as major payment service providers.
The entirety of our product-base is available from our global cloud platform hosted in Amazon Web Services ("AWS"), with regional instances across EMEA, North America, and ANZ.