The UK register, for shares traded on the London Stock Exchange, is maintained by our registrar, Link Group.
All administrative enquiries relating to shareholdings and requests to receive corporate documents should, in the first instance, be directed to:
Link Asset Services
34 Beckenham Road
Telephone 0871 664 0300
Telephone 0871 664 0300 or from overseas call +44 (0) 371 664 0300 calls cost 12p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. We are open between 09:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales
Alternatively you could email [email protected]
By logging on to www.signalshares.com shareholders can benefit from a number of online services as follows:
- View your holding and get an indicative valuation
- Change your address
- Arrange to have dividends paid into your bank account
- View your dividend payment history
- Make dividend payment choices
- Buy and sell shares and access a wealth of stock market news and information
- Download a stock transfer form.
- To register for the Share Portal, all you need is your investor code, which can be found on your share certificate or your dividend confirmation.
Receiving shareholder information
PCI-PAL PLC would like to encourage the shareholders to receive the copy of the Annual Report via the Company’s website rather than in a hard copy form which will contribute to costs savings for the Company and will minimise unnecessary paper usage.
If you would like to update your communication preferences, please contact The Link Group via one of the above methods.
PCI-Pal has taken advantage of the Web communication facility offered by The Link Group, meaning that the shareholders can receive the Annual Report via Company’s website rather than as a hard copy document, although they will still receive a copy of the Proxy form and the Notice of Meeting.